An ongoing journal of the re training of my young OTTB Moose and the daily adventures in my life with my horses!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Quick Short Post...

Sorry about my recent abscence. I dont normally talk about personal life on here but for this short explanation I will. I was in a car accident on last Wed night and was ambulanced to the hospital. I was very lucky. I had been turning and didn't see this small car coming flying up and we collided in a major intersection. Luckily the other driver is ok as well. Both of our cars are totaled. Ironically, that day I had been looking into finding a truck (I had a small car) and had talked to the insurance company about cost. I had informed them I had never been in an accident and the only ticket I had ever recieved was for an expired tag.. (which was only 1 week expired) Nothing is broken. All I have is a concussion and some bruises and scrapes. I was very blessed and thank the Lord for keeping me and the other driver safe. It has been a crazy week after that trying to get caught up on everything and find a new vehicle so I can get to and from work. I will update on the horses later hopefully with pics. They are all doing fine. Thanks for being patient and stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment