An ongoing journal of the re training of my young OTTB Moose and the daily adventures in my life with my horses!

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Bedazzled Horses!

Yep thats right, we did the unthinkable....we bedazzled our MALE horses LOL
Well, not exactly. Yesterday was one of my best friends' horse's birthday. JoJo who is a totally awesome walking horse turned 8 yesterday! He is what we call a 'barrel bending walking mule'! He barrel races, pole bends, gaits and looks rather mule-ish with his big face and giant ears! We got some (safe washable) blue hair spray paint with glitter and sprayed their manes, tails, forelocks, and wrote their names on their hips. We than rode them up the road to the nearby gas station where we were given free drinks and peppermints and carrots for the horses.....SCORE!

Now onto the pik-chas!!! :)






I will add more later when Erkle (JoJo's owner) uploads them so I can steal them :D so stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! I love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So did it really wash off or will JoJo have blue hooves forever?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all washed off lol :) thankfully very easily. I was to paranoid to put it on Riley, you know me, always thinkin worst case scenario haha

    ReplyDelete