An ongoing journal of the re training of my young OTTB Moose and the daily adventures in my life with my horses!

Sunday, April 24, 2011

May's Mohawk

Ok so a few posts back I talked about how I wanted to cut May's mane so she could have a mohawk like she had when she first came to the barn. It was about 6-8 inches tall and stood straight up and looked very good on her. She has a very thick healthy mane and a nice thick (not fat or "Cresty") neck so it also doesn't make her neck look pencil thin. Not to me anyway. So finally I cut it. It's not pretty but it will look good as it grows out and stands up. My little rocker pony :) She is always bobbing her head and has quite the 'tude. Pinning those ears at all other horse's and making mean "mare faces". lol Here are two pictures: Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment