An ongoing journal of the re training of my young OTTB Moose and the daily adventures in my life with my horses!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Dysfunctional Laptops and German Shepherds in Vests!

Quite the combinations but luckily not related! lol My laptop has been down and still is. I am on a friends computer and wanted to do a quick post to at least notify we are all alive. lol I have soooo much to catch up on and hopefully this afternoon I can get back on this computer and do a normal update. I should be getting my laptop back within the next week YAY! In the meantime:

How do you cause a synchronized spook? All 12 horses in a pasture (save one, Moose who decided he would rather die, death by vest wearing dog, than miss his breakfast) running madly away, tails flying like banners and manes flowing in the wind. They almost looked like a freestyle version of the Star Spangled Stampede.  Let me just say I saw some of those horses whippin' out moves I didn't know they had in them! All you need is a German Shepherd wearing a neon yellow safety vest (so cars and people etc see her when we trail ride) and just ride past the pasture, Ta-da! Mass mayhem! Luckily the horses all settled after a few minutes and followed us on our trail ride as far as the pasture line allowed them too. I was riding May who could care less about said dog as long as she stayed out of her way.

The dog in question: 

No comments:

Post a Comment