An ongoing journal of the re training of my young OTTB Moose and the daily adventures in my life with my horses!

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving is Thanksliving

I heard a friend say that this morning and it is so true. I have so much to be thankful for:

I am thankful for my amazing family who are always there for me!
I am thankful for my awesome friends and Coach who support me every step of the way!
I am thankful for my two silly dogs who show me the true meaning of unconditional love!
I am thankful for my three incredible horses who I would be absolutely lost without!
I am thankful for my good health in which we so often take for granted!

There is so much more I am thankful for and I could go on for ages. I thank the Lord everyday for blessing me far beyond what I deserve. And so to you, dear readers, I wish a VERY Happy Thanksgiving!

(P.s- I am taking Moose on his first BIG trail ride today. We are hauling over to the HOD for a Thanksgiving trail ride. I think it will be very good for him and he will enjoy it the nice, easy pace. I will post tomorrow about how he does. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment